Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The legend of the humming bird.


The legends say the humming bird floats free of time. carrying our hopes for love joy and celebration. The Humming bird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, there is beauty every where. Every personal connection has meaning, and that laughter is life's sweetest creation.
As you get older the holidays are such a mixed blessing. There are so many touching contacts and fun things to do. Each day I think of all the wonderful people who have passed through my life(most are still connected) and I think of some little thing I would like to do for them to show my appreciation for how very much each one has enriched my life. My limited sight and energy just doesn't allow me to get everything done. Still for all who happen to see the message of the humming bird I wish love, joy, the beauty of the holidays, and most of all laughter, life's sweetest creation.

3 comments:

  1. Are the humming birds on the wreath? Lovely wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think so. Anyway the wreath is all beadedd and quite the work of art. I was mad at myself for not getting it right. Ah well I still have a lot to learn to be a real blogger. I'm so taken with all the great graphic's Connie does. She is a very creative girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not figure out how to get animation in a header, but I know it takes practice and experience to go through the steps that will achieve the effect that you want. Some people are tireless in going at a problem with graphics and so on until they get it solved, and they become the go to guys for me to solve a problem. All in good time!

    ReplyDelete